15th May 2020
We hope that this finds you well. As a valued customer of Cambrian Packaging, we want to take the opportunity to update you on our business operations and are delighted to confirm the following:
- We’ve increased our in-house staffing levels to maximise our ability to meet your requirements. Some team members, including our Account Managers remain working remotely.
- We’re accepting incoming telephone calls although we may take a little longer than usual to get to your call. You can also still email your requirements to email@example.com
- Orders for stocked products placed before 3pm are once again being despatched for next day delivery where appropriate.
- We’re continuing to bring in additional supply of high demand products, some of which are still subject to extended lead times.
- Requirement for certain items remains greater than the supply available from stock. We continue to review this daily and stock allocations are being made to best fulfil our customers’ needs.
- Priority is still being given to existing Cambrian Packaging customers.
- We anticipate the availability of trigger sprays and pump dispensers to significantly improve from August 2020; please contact your Account Manager to discuss your requirements.
- Samples of products are now available upon request and will usually be despatched within 2-3 working days.
We appreciate your ongoing patience and are committed to complete our return to full normal service as quickly as possible. On a personal note from myself and Cambrian team, we wish you all continued good health.