We hope that this finds you well. We’re aware that you may be updating your contingency plans to deal with the potential of a second wave of Coronavirus. Whilst we are hoping that the situation will not arise, we want to reassure you that we have taken steps at Cambrian Packaging to prepare for this eventuality and ensure that we remain able to meet the needs of our customers:
- As demonstrated earlier this year, we have the ability to modify our processes to maximise our ability to meet the needs of our customers.
- Our office premises have been reconfigured to enable our team to work in-house whilst maintaining appropriate social distancing and good hygiene practises.
- We have further invested in IT to allow sales and back-office team members to work remotely, if required.
- The sales, customer services and warehouse teams have been expanded to mitigate the risks of staff sick leave.
We’re continuing to bring in additional supply of high demand products.
- Circumstances may result in amended levels of service (e.g. delivery within 2-3 working days vs. next-day delivery). However, we intend to operate on as much of a “business as usual” approach as is practically possible.
We appreciate your ongoing business and the team at Cambrian Packaging team are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Last updated 29.10.2020