25th March 2020
At Cambrian Packaging, our key concerns are to protect our staff from the spread of this coronavirus, whilst supporting our customers’ needs. We’ve been experiencing significantly increased demand for some of our product lines. With all of this in mind, we have implemented the following:
• At present we are operating with an overall reduction in staffing levels, as well as some team members working remotely
• As a result, we are not currently accepting telephone calls. Please email your requirements to email@example.com and one of the team will respond ASAP
• Orders will be despatched as soon as is practically possible, currently within 2-3 working days of Order Acknowledgement
• When ordering, please confirm that your Goods In department will be available to accept delivery; please bear in mind that we will not be always be able to accommodate specific timeslots
• We’re working urgently to bring in additional supply of high demand products
• Requests for items where demand is outstripping supply are being reviewed daily and stock allocations made to best fulfil our customers’ needs
• Priority is being given to existing Cambrian Packaging customers
• We’re currently unable to process requests for samples
We appreciate your patience and are committed to resuming normal service as quickly as possible.
On a personal note from myself and the rest of the team, we wish you all continued good health.