750ml Elan Spray Bottle in 30% PCR

[case_quantity]
DE750FW-30 Categories , Tag

This bottle is the replacement for DE750FW and is the standard stock item.

The polymer used in the manufacture of this 750ml Elan spray bottle is 30% post-consumer recycled (PCR) HDPE polymer derived from UK waste and processed in the UK. The remaining 70% of the polymer is standard virgin HDPE. This combination of materials results in a zero liability for the Plastic Packaging Tax due to be applied 1st April 2022.

This recycled plastic bottle can also be recycled again in standard UK facilities. The Elan range is designed with a 28/410 neck finish to suit trigger heads and renowned in the industry for ease of filling and labelling. Dispatched same day for overnight delivery. Packed 850 units per pallet and supplied in pallet multiples.

Also available in 500ml variant in 30% PCR and 500ml/750ml/1000ml HDPE options in standard natural HDPE.

 

Zero Plastic Packaging Tax Logo
Specification
Product Type

Elan

Capacity

750ml

Colour

Natural

Material

HDPE

Neck

28/410

Case Quantity

100

Price Breaks

£37.74

[select_number_of_cases]

Compatible products

Clear

Compatible products

Clear

Compatible products

Clear
Product Price (100 case quantity):
£37.74
Add-Ons Option Total:
Total Compatible Product Price:
Order Total:
Note: Discount will be applied in cart if applicable.

Buy now?

(Please call for bulk quantities)

Free samples?

(2 samples per product – delivery available within the UK)

Compatible products

Join our newsletter

Signup today for free and be the first to get notified on new product and industry updates.